REF: SX-017-23 CITY: Pristina PAY: 2,000€ - 3,500€
staffiX is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Site Operations Manager to grow our client’s team in Kosovo and help the team in Germany, in the Industry of Customer Service. Our client is a leader in nearshore contact center operations and pioneer for work-at-home customer care solutions. The potential candidate for this job will handle company operations in the Kosovar market both legislatively and managerially. The candidate will have the opportunity to lead the company into the next phase of growth in Kosovo’s market.
· The ideal candidate for this position has previous management experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership. Ensuring the timely and successful delivery outsourced customer care services according to the client's requirements
· Establishing the office in Prishtina including all the pre-opening tasks
· Making sure that all daily operations run smoothly and align with quality standards
· Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and ensure KPIs and Quality standards are achieved
· Overseeing accounting, banking processes and money handling, monitoring the financial data and recommending solutions to improve profitability
· Ensure adherence to Kosovar legislation and maintaining competitive employment profiles
· Supervising recruitment, managing existing employee development and HR matters
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration or a related area such as management.
· 5+ years of supervisory and management role experience
· Experience in project management, finance management and contact center experience (desirable, not mandatory)
· Excellent communication skills spoken and written in English & German B2 (B2 is mandatory, C1 would be advantageous)
· Lidership ability to interact positively with people
· Upholding high standards of quality and customer care
· Salary starting from 2,000€ to 3,500€, depending on candidate’s experience and ability to build or lead a team
· Flexible working hours, especially in emergencies
· Personal Laptop
· Phone expenses
· Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth through useful trainings
· Opportunity to work with a fantastic, creative international and multi-cultural environment
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client's team are invited to submit applications until 08.10.2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.